I write things. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad, and sometimes I forget about them and never update them.
So far I have written 6 stories.
- The Talentless Show (note: written in Fountain)
- A play about a terrible Blank's Got Talent ripoff.
- The Journal of Newt Alexander (note: still being written, will be self-published when finished)
- Newt Alexander is a British exchange student, living with a host family in Anywhere, NY in the Druthery Lane trailer park. While he doesn't know it yet, his life is about to change.
A short book being written in a canon one of my friends created. Main character is my character in that canon.
- A Hedgehog Named Rise (note: currently working on this one)
- Rise J. Adams is an intelligent navy blue hedgehog who taught himself everything he knows. He admires Sonic and company but thinks they will never accept him due to his social awkwardness. He eventually is given the chance to join the team after rescuing them when a battle with Eggman went awry. Will he fit in, or will he be too awkward?
- I Hate Her (note: TW for abusive relationships, also it's been forever since I updated last)
- "Amy would never do such a thing!"
"How dare you say that about poor Amy!"
Amy leaves, and Sonic is overjoyed. But why?
- He Was Nothing (note: not actively being written)
- Small fanfic about a LapisxOC relationship in a human AU. Never really went anywhere. As good as cancelled unless I get more motivation.
- You Mean Everything To Me (note: not being actively written)
- A small fic that was eventually going to bloom into Lapidot relationships. I honestly don't think I'll ever finish it.